Last Activity:04-26-2011 10:39 AM
Posted in thread: Looking for some crafty ideas on 04-26-2011 at 01:52 PM
wall looks alot like this setup.
Posted in thread: Looking for some crafty ideas on 04-26-2011 at 01:08 PM
Or I could just do away with the crown molding and just use trim to run under the shelf and
router the shelf edge.
Posted in thread: Looking for some crafty ideas on 04-26-2011 at 01:05 PM
My only issue with that is the difference in width between the post to the wall.
Posted in thread: Looking for some crafty ideas on 04-26-2011 at 09:55 AM
Hey guys I'm looking for some good ideas for a project I'm doing in my wifes salon. Let me try
and paint this picture..... I have built a wall 10ft long between two supporting posts, the
wall is only ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab