Last Activity:10-05-2008 2:35 PM
Posted in thread: Need Flooring Advice on 10-05-2008 at 09:52 AM
Why would you recommend the cork floor in the hallway as opposed to the engineered wood?I've
tried to pull back the sides of the carpet on the stairs (it wasn't the best carpet job) and I
can see what...
Posted in thread: Need Flooring Advice on 10-04-2008 at 09:48 PM
This is my first post--I'm new to home improvements and definitely a 'handy-gimp' so to speak.
We have mostly carpet throughout our home, with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms
(tile). The ca...
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub