Last Activity:11-13-2009 7:42 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing main water supply line.......with "help" from lowes >< on 11-13-2009 at 07:06 PM
Ok, so Im replacing the main water supply line at my fiance's mothers house. There had been
galvanized pipe in there from lord knows how long ago. It is believed to be the original
plumbing, so 70+ ye...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice