Big Boom Dog
Last Activity:06-26-2006 4:10 PM
Posted in thread: A New Old House on 06-25-2006 at 09:21 AM
Thanks for that advice. Can I expect a guarantee from an excavator that there won't be a
problem with water in the basement? BTW, the well head is about 3 feet from the house, and when
we tried to tak...
Posted in thread: A New Old House on 06-24-2006 at 08:31 PM
I recently bought an early 1800's timber frame house and am finding many ways to pour money
into renovating it - from redoing all the sills to raising the roof in August. Currently I'm
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs