- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-05-2009 10:43 AM
Posted in thread: Removing dried "self stick" tile glue from hardwood? on 10-05-2009 at 10:03 AM
Hi there. I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I am currently trying to remove what seems to
be the black option you mentioned. It is like a tar/asphalt type of adhesive, maybe similar to
the stuff ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal