Last Activity:09-19-2009 8:53 PM
Posted in thread: Heat Pump Problem on 08-01-2009 at 10:17 AM
I live in CT and have a heat pump system that is approx 15 years old. When the system runs in
the AC mode it blows warm air. I ran the system in the heat mode for about 10 minutes and it
blew warm air...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question