Last Activity:07-01-2007 9:20 AM
Posted in thread: Can't drill in window wood, what now? on 07-01-2007 at 08:32 AM
Ok, we're trying to hang blinds on windows on our new "fixer upper". These are outside mounts.
I put the brackets up and balanced them and marked where I should drill holes with a pencil.
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?