Last Activity:05-07-2008 7:41 AM
Posted in thread: Stackable Washer & Dryer ????? on 01-21-2007 at 05:24 PM
I am taking my new washer and dryer that is from Sears which is stackable and finally move them
to a area that I can stack them. Now when you stack them this sounds dumb, but does the washer
go on top...
Posted in thread: Foundation Problem-Help on 01-21-2007 at 04:41 PM
Yes in the Dallas Ft Worth Texas we have a lot of clay soil and the houses shift. It is the
biggest thing around here to have a houses that has to be leveled again. And yes it is slab on
grade. The co...
Posted in thread: Foundation Problem-Help on 01-21-2007 at 11:59 AM
First let me make this short. I am a retired Carpenter and have been doing remodeling for over
30 yrs. The home I bought 5 years ago had the slab repaired about two years before i bought it
but they w...
Posted in thread: Foundation problems... on 01-21-2007 at 11:21 AM
Sorry posted my post on yours and meant to start one of my own
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine