Last Activity:01-26-2011 9:09 AM
Posted in thread: Grounding the House on 01-26-2011 at 08:13 AM
I also have switched my copper piping to cpvc piping.The #4 copper wire was attached to a
copper pipe and now obviously cannot be attached to the cpvc... my question is can I run this
braided copper t...
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling