Last Activity:06-18-2007 2:16 PM
Posted in thread: water damage. patch or replace? on 08-28-2009 at 11:56 AM
Hello, water damage to bottom 3" / 6" of drywall along the floor. Would it be advisable to cut
a 12" section out, running along the floor or replacing the the whole wall of sheetrock?
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs