Last Activity:03-27-2013 11:52 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Toilet Bowl Water Level Drops on Windy Day? on 02-19-2013 at 10:42 AM
How many vent stacks do you have coming out of your roof? The reason I ask is I would bet there
are two on different sides of the roof. The downstairs toilet is on one and the upstairs is on
Posted in thread: Split 200 amp service entrance on 02-19-2013 at 10:22 AM
Take a picture of the panel. The main will tell you what the panel has. Now if you get a new
furnace that is for both units I assume not just yours. That would mean you would have a zoned
system and o...
Posted in thread: Wiring question on 02-19-2013 at 10:11 AM
I agree with the tape around the terminals. Some pros do both some don't. Now if the taped wire
nuts are not in a J box or device box you have a violation and a guaranty that pro did not do
Posted in thread: New guy from Minnesota on 02-19-2013 at 05:28 AM
Just checking in. Found a lot of good information and seem like a lot of projects I would like
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?