- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-03-2008 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: Refrigerator Leak, now a mess? on 08-03-2008 at 11:08 AM
The water line to our refrigerator was leaking at the connection to the refrigerator. We're not
sure for how long. Maybe a couple of months. A drop or two of water every minute I would guess.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?