- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-17-2010 8:44 PM
Posted in thread: Cold-air return ductwork not needed on high-efficiency furnace? on 10-04-2010 at 04:18 PM
Thanks for the response and good luck with your mold remediation!
Posted in thread: Cold-air return ductwork not needed on high-efficiency furnace? on 10-04-2010 at 01:21 PM
Did you ever receive an answer on this question? I have the same question as I am getting ready
to finish my basement.
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question