Last Activity:02-17-2007 2:13 PM
Posted in thread: Stuck Deck Door on 02-17-2007 at 04:04 PM
There are two screws that I can see..One is rather large and is above the smaller one...Is it
the big one or ths smaller one I turn??And do I need to do this at both sides of the door?
Posted in thread: Stuck Deck Door on 02-17-2007 at 12:54 PM
MY sliding deck door will not slide more than a few inches before it gets stuck..I cleaned out
the tracks and it still sticks. I noticed screws in the door, but am unsure which lower or
raise the door...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill