Last Activity:03-02-2009 5:13 AM
Posted in thread: Rhythmic knocking on 03-02-2009 at 04:21 AM
I have repetitive rhythmic knocking (like morse code) in the main cold water supply pipe to the
house. The sound ceases when the water is running. I can feel the knocking in the water meter
- Possible mold problems??
- question about water from central a/c
- A little help with hardware, please?
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling