Last Activity:10-30-2008 12:58 PM
Posted in thread: Combustion Air Inducer on 10-30-2008 at 11:58 AM
From the ground, it looks like the flue pipe coming out of the 2nd story roof is well covered
with a cap and the top of the pipe looks like it is fairly dense steel mesh. Can't see how a
bird could ge...
Posted in thread: Combustion Air Inducer on 10-28-2008 at 07:35 PM
Thanks for the response.1.) OEM motor / correct for furnace.2.) Sealed well with aluminum tape
at all seams.3.) Good steady power.4.) No slippage, motor is secure and quiet, no vibration.I
took the ai...
Posted in thread: Combustion Air Inducer on 10-27-2008 at 10:28 PM
Great website. I've been reading some of the Q&A and it's all very informative. My first post
is about a Lennox G40 furnace that is 6 yrs old. Dec. '07 the CAI started making a grinding
sound as it wo...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab