Last Activity:03-24-2011 5:21 AM
Posted in thread: Gas Furnace, Electronic Ignition, Dust on 03-24-2011 at 04:20 AM
Thanks, Paul. It turns out that apparently the cement dust was only part of the problem. BTW,
you were correct about the time required.The service man also said that there is not enough air
in the sma...
Posted in thread: Gas Furnace, Electronic Ignition, Dust on 03-22-2011 at 08:35 PM
Hello,My girlfriend has a two year old gas fired forced hot water system vented to the outside.
We recently completed masonry repairs and generated a great deal of dust in the basement.The
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question