- Posts 3
Last Activity:01-27-2012 4:57 AM
Posted in thread: Insulate open rafter roof on 01-27-2012 at 03:20 AM
I think neal's suggestion about your sagging 4x's would be your fastest, cheapest route.
Personally I would stay away from running the 2x's perpendicular. Only because the 2x4's are
just going to foll...
Posted in thread: Whats The Price of Unleaded Gas Where You Are? on 01-26-2012 at 01:20 AM
3.87 a gal for 87 octane.
Posted in thread: Opinions on Remodel Design. on 01-25-2012 at 11:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong , but i think what bridge man is referring to is taking a string and
attaching it at two points and letting it hang in the center. Trace the string carefully with a
pencil . Fo...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs