Last Activity:05-16-2012 1:13 PM
Posted in thread: Can I paint a stone fireplace? on 05-16-2012 at 12:02 PM
We're thinking of updating the stone fireplace at our new home. The current stone hearth looks
dated and out of proportion to the small family room. We are considering painting the stone
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine