Last Activity:10-14-2010 4:29 PM
Posted in thread: Creating level floor over an unlevel concrete slab on 10-14-2010 at 03:50 PM
Hello,We are remodeling our porch to make it usable all year round and one of the things we
want to do is level out the floor. It used to be an outdoor porch before it was enclosed, and
the concrete s...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)