Last Activity:05-12-2010 2:01 PM
Posted in thread: Electric Heater - Sequencer and Thermostat Problems on 05-12-2010 at 09:45 AM
All,I have had ongoing problems with my electric heater/AC unit for the past 6 months or so.One
of the problems is that the heater will stay on even when the thermostat is set to Cool. The
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?