Last Activity:04-26-2012 5:51 AM
Posted in thread: Half wall vs railings on bridge on 04-26-2012 at 04:51 AM
Sorry for not being clear. The question should have been - how much work will it take for me to
do it? Or is it too complicated for a DIY project.
Posted in thread: Half wall vs railings on bridge on 04-24-2012 at 09:37 PM
My builder has provided half wall for a 2 story great room. I liked it because I have a 3 yr
old and thought for the next 3-4 yrs that is the best but now I would like to know what will
the cost to re...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub