Last Activity:05-06-2009 8:45 PM
Posted in thread: Damage Estimate on 05-06-2009 at 07:59 PM
Hi all! I'm new to all this home repair stuff so excuse me for my improper use of terminology,
etc.I put a whole in a wall, I guess its the dry wall. I have attached images. I was wondering,
if I were...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge