Last Activity:01-06-2012 1:06 AM
Posted in thread: flooring paint removal - by blasting? on 12-21-2011 at 07:37 PM
Thanks for the dry ice suggestion. I'd seen it work for mold removal and wondered if it would
work for paint as well. This seems to be the best suggestion. As it's an historic house,
replacing the flo...
Posted in thread: flooring paint removal - by blasting? on 12-16-2011 at 04:21 PM
Has anyone successfully used a blasting technique to remove paint from flooring? I have an
antique (1820's) home in which a previous owner painted the wide pine flooring with a red
enamel paint. The f...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling