Last Activity:01-10-2013 3:37 PM
Posted in thread: Electricity to shop on 01-10-2013 at 03:11 PM
This may be a stupid question, but here it goes. When I bought my house, I also bought the lot
next door that the previous homeowner owned. He had built a shop on the extra lot. His wife got
sick so h...
Posted in thread: Attic door insulation on 01-10-2013 at 02:59 PM
I try to set the termostat with that in mind, I just thought that there might be something else
I could do. Thanks.
Posted in thread: Attic door insulation on 01-10-2013 at 02:43 PM
I live in a house that was originally build as a 1-story house. The previous owner added a room
to the back of the house, as well as an extra room above that room that also leads to the attic
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab