- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-30-2012 9:08 PM
Posted in thread: GFI outdoor outlet won't reset on 10-23-2012 at 05:20 AM
I've had this problem before, new houses go up very quickly these days. Go into your service
panel and check all your grounds and neutrals are all TIGHT! , good time to even check all wire
to each bre...
Posted in thread: Washer and dryer on 10-22-2012 at 08:22 PM
I recently installed a new front loader and had to rewire. Requires a 4 wire install for the
dryer . Very easy , just run power around the outside from panel
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub