- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-07-2008 12:23 PM
Posted in thread: Wood to Concrete without Drilling on 12-07-2008 at 11:34 AM
try getting a caulk gun and buy a couple tubes of general construction adhesive. it is made for
stuff like that.oh, and dont be shy with the adhesive.
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan