Last Activity:05-17-2006 3:48 AM
Posted in thread: Bamboo on 05-31-2006 at 02:43 AM
I'm pretty sure you'll need root structure, but you shouldn't need the big ones. There should
be little shoots coming up all the time around the base of the big stalks.. Just grab some of
those, and t...
Posted in thread: Wood to Concrete without Drilling on 04-25-2006 at 05:32 AM
Actually, if you cut the twisted piece into shorter lengths, the twist will not be as evident,
although you will see some rough spots where the pieces line up, as each one flattens part of
the twist o...
Posted in thread: Another new member. on 04-25-2006 at 05:26 AM
I'm out of Oregon. I do hobbyist woodworking mostly, some rough construction, but I'm not
skilled at any of it.I'm involved in the SCA, and as such am interested mostly in doing work by
hand, rather t...
Posted in thread: Where is everybody? on 04-25-2006 at 05:12 AM
Just found the place, myself. I'll probably post something now and then, just to let people
know what I'm working on. It's going to take me some time to figure out where to put some of my
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring