Last Activity:04-27-2009 4:53 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing a GE Blower motor - any others fit? on 04-27-2009 at 03:59 PM
I'm having a hard time finding the correct motor to replace the one that goes in the blower for
my heat pump. It's a 3/4HP GE, 208-230V model with a number 5KCP39NG T739S, and is direct
drive. Are the...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill