Last Activity:02-08-2010 4:14 PM
Posted in thread: Can't stop faucet leak on 02-08-2010 at 03:18 PM
I have replaced the hot stem and valve seat on my 50 year old Kohler bathroom faucet and it
still leaks from the faucet. What else can be the problem?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?