- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-30-2009 12:04 PM
Posted in thread: Moldy Walls, Holes in Walls and Door on 06-30-2009 at 11:19 AM
You definitely want to get the mold issue under control before patching the holes. If the mold
is growing from the inside of the walls, you could have a bigger problem on your hands. Before
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring