- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-17-2010 3:28 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 02-06-2007 at 08:28 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have alerady tried the link you posted. The HVAC unit installed is a
Heil. The heat exchanger was made by Intercity Products, which has since changed names. I have
tried to tal...
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 01-25-2007 at 08:51 PM
Wow! I ran across this forum while searching for a replacement circuit board for the Honeywell
SV9500M Gas Control Valve. A new Gas control valve is about $200. Mr. Wienerwater is dead on w/
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs