Last Activity:08-03-2009 11:14 PM
Posted in thread: Looking for more Foundation Repair ANSWERS on 08-31-2009 at 09:53 PM
Thanks for the info CyFree- as soon as I finish this msg I'm going to the link you provided.
I'm looking forward to reading & learning anything I can about this issue. Thanks
Posted in thread: Looking for more Foundation Repair ANSWERS on 08-03-2009 at 09:46 PM
Thanks for the advice. I realize the 'professionals' in the field should know, but getting the
truth when their ultimate goal is a sales obligation doesn't seem to be the best advice. Hence
all the ho...
Posted in thread: Looking for more Foundation Repair ANSWERS on 07-30-2009 at 06:26 PM
I'm amazed at how many people have problems w/their foundations. I have NEVER heard of such an
issue until I moved to Texas. What a nightmare! I'm having a huge 'cracked foundation' problem;
& it's th...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill