Last Activity:12-04-2009 1:19 PM
Posted in thread: Adding Wall Sconces - Home Theater on 12-04-2009 at 12:19 PM
Thanks for the reply.1. I just assumed it was 14awg because the wiring to the recessed lights
are all wired with 14awg. 2. I read that you should check the amps at the breaker to see what
is actually ...
Posted in thread: Adding Wall Sconces - Home Theater on 12-03-2009 at 02:06 PM
I'm a new home buyer and my new house has a media room. Right now it has 4 outlets and 4 canned
lights. I'm planning on building 4 wall columns and installing 4 wall sconces on them. The room
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....