Last Activity:02-06-2007 6:13 PM
Posted in thread: cedar clapboard over t111? on 11-04-2006 at 07:55 PM
thanks everyone for the info....yeah i pretty much canned the t111 idea, and just gonna wrap
and flash for a short bit. i've been hearing about "rain screens" or using 1/2 inch furring
strips so the b...
Posted in thread: cedar clapboard over t111? on 10-25-2006 at 11:07 PM
hello all,just wanted to get an opinion on the following: got an old cape with tongue and
groove sheathing, and i'm residing with cedar clapboard and cedar valley shingle boards (anyone
had any experi...
Posted in thread: problem with column footing on 09-22-2006 at 08:43 PM
thanks for the input glenn. ironically, replacing the column with one on either side is the
solution i've come up with, and i do have rebar propped about 4" from bottom on cradles before
i placed the ...
Posted in thread: problem with column footing on 09-06-2006 at 09:27 PM
hello everyone...i just bought a 60 y/o cape that i have had a hell of a time updating. my
money pit had a tripled up 2x8 for main beam with only 2 columns to span 30ft. so i sistered
that with triple...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?