Last Activity:02-18-2009 4:14 PM
Posted in thread: No Ground? on 02-18-2009 at 03:22 PM
I have an older home and was updating some of the light switches. One room looks as though
someone attempted to wire a 3-way switch, but it was obviously done incorrectly. The main
problem I have run ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring