- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-08-2008 3:30 PM
Posted in thread: variable speed motor on york heater is defective on 10-08-2008 at 02:33 PM
I had the same problem with the burned out SG379 part. I found the part at amazingkeys.com. I
received it and soldered it in and it worked perfectly! That saved me over $1000 and I'm happy.
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring