Last Activity:08-10-2006 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: Range Cooktop Inoperable Oven on 08-09-2006 at 04:27 PM
Square Eye, Thanks for your reply. We believe it's in the new electronic cooktop range oven
area and could very well be that the oven cord is not correctly wired to the oven. The company
refuses to ad...
Posted in thread: Range Cooktop Inoperable Oven on 08-09-2006 at 11:23 AM
Please advise what house wiring is required for electronic cooktop [flat top] ranges.
Installation stipulates must have 3-wire, single phase A. C. 208Y/120Volt or 240/120 Volt, 60
hertz electrical sys...
Posted in thread: Hello from Tempe, Arizona on 08-09-2006 at 10:49 AM
Hello from Bob and Elnora Brown of Tempe, Arizona. We appreciate your service and our ability
to register for access and insights. Thanks so much. :)
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?