Last Activity:10-12-2009 9:36 AM
Posted in thread: What type of duct configuration goes between an add on wood to a high boy oil furnace on 10-06-2009 at 10:00 AM
what do I need to do between the two furnaces? The clearances for the supply air on the wood
stove part are explained down 6" for 6 feet and then 1" there after. It has no information on
the return ai...
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete