- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-13-2009 11:09 AM
Posted in thread: Exterior foundation priming/painting on 04-13-2009 at 10:21 AM
It could have peeled because the people who sold the house used interior paint instead of
exterior which is more resistant to weather and can't handle expanding and contracting. It just
sounds like th...
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring