Last Activity:08-26-2011 10:05 PM
Posted in thread: DSL works, phone doesn't on 07-23-2011 at 03:02 PM
Thanks, Blue JayI didn't have 50vdc at the bridge on the NID. So I put a different plug into
the jack and got 50v on that lead. I changed out the "pigtail, and now the phone works. Thanks
Posted in thread: DSL works, phone doesn't on 07-23-2011 at 08:35 AM
I'm on the Bell South/AT&T self install plan. It's been up and running for several years. Phone
and DSL all run on same red and green wires. 2 weeks ago the phone died, but our DSL is still
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?