- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-20-2009 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: Anyone have a retractable screen door? on 07-20-2009 at 03:51 PM
Hey march-I have two of the ODL's, and they have worked fine for me (one I've had for three
years, the other just over a month).In fact, I just got done repairing the front one because of
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding