Last Activity:10-01-2007 8:42 PM
Posted in thread: Need Help Exterior Wall on 10-01-2007 at 07:42 PM
Thanks for the input, I thought it would be a big job and I was right. Thanks again and I'll
post some picks when the job gets going.Cheers
Posted in thread: Need Help Exterior Wall on 09-28-2007 at 04:45 PM
Looking to patch up fix the exterior of the house. As you can see by the pictures its been
eroding away for a few years now. What I'm looking for is what should be done?? how?? and if it
can be done b...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge