Last Activity:03-01-2013 3:34 PM
Posted in thread: LED Lights on 03-12-2013 at 12:57 PM
Thanks for all the help guys. Had electrician come back and fix problem. Fireguy was correct in
what he had done. Using one three wire and not two two wires.
Posted in thread: LED Lights on 03-01-2013 at 10:04 AM
I'm not sure how they were wired. I do remember the electrician saying that if one bulb was
removed none of the remaining ones would light. If that helps.
Posted in thread: LED Lights on 02-28-2013 at 08:45 PM
We installed three LED can lights in our kitchen. all on one circuit with two threeway switches
controling them. and they eluminate at different levals. Every time we switch them on a
different one is...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)