Last Activity:06-30-2008 7:32 AM
Posted in thread: Dryer taking forever to dry clothes on 06-30-2008 at 06:31 AM
I had the same problem did all that amd it still didn't work so i ordered a heater element off
of ebay and installed it and now i have to change the thermostat also
Posted in thread: Tankless water heater??? on 06-30-2008 at 06:25 AM
there is a lot of upkeep also i had looked into one and the installer told me they have to do
an acid flush every year that cost between $150-$200 and that the certified installers are the
only ones w...
Posted in thread: need help on 10-28-2007 at 12:09 PM
i am having moisture issues on my floor of my camp it is on piers and the bottom of the is open
to wind and weather any help would greatly appreciated the floor is not insulated and i am
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?