- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-22-2009 11:50 AM
Posted in thread: sub a 6x6 for an 8x8? treeless tree house on 12-24-2009 at 11:05 PM
The more I thought about the eight lag bolts in the same plane and the heavy norwesters (can
hit 100 mph) we get here, the more I didn't like the design. The guys at the local building
supply store ag...
Posted in thread: sub a 6x6 for an 8x8? treeless tree house on 12-22-2009 at 10:34 AM
Any updates? We're digging the hole today and the pole gets delivered tomorrow morning. I think
we have a pretty good handle on the platform but, as mentioned above, the lack of detail on the
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?