Last Activity:06-13-2011 2:51 PM
Posted in thread: Price-pfister shower hot side two valve O-Ring replacement? on 06-14-2011 at 01:44 AM
Hi and no leak yet! I bought that wrench tool from home depot...$6.00. I opened the stem all
the way,turned off the water to the house. removed the stem from the inside wall pipe. When I
Posted in thread: Price-pfister shower hot side two valve O-Ring replacement? on 06-12-2011 at 02:46 PM
Thanks, and yes, my brother the plumber installed them when he re-piped the home. I asked
him,he told me it was a PFister, but do you think he would come over to assist his older bro?
He told me it's ...
Posted in thread: Price-pfister shower hot side two valve O-Ring replacement? on 06-11-2011 at 09:02 PM
Hello- What is the correct lingo for what I need to fix a leaky shower faucet? I called ACE
hardware, and they tell me I need a rebuild kit???? This is NOT a SINGLE hot/cold valve. What
this is...are ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab