Last Activity:11-12-2010 12:14 AM
Posted in thread: Overheated Wiring & Electrical Surges on 07-11-2006 at 08:04 PM
Thanks for the responses about the surge protectors. Would anyone know about checking the
wiring? How do you know for sure that the wiring is safe without re-wiring the whole house?
Posted in thread: Overheated Wiring & Electrical Surges on 07-07-2006 at 11:03 AM
My sister-in-law had a storm cause some damage to her house. A large tree fell on the front of
the house, the transformer (not hit by the tree) went out, a surge protector caught on fire and
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine