Last Activity:02-22-2011 7:57 PM
Posted in thread: Broken CFL spotlight on 02-20-2011 at 05:23 PM
The CFL spotlight bulbs have two parts to the lighting element one is the familiar "curley-cue"
element typical to cfls and this element is encased in a second more familiar spotlight shaped
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question