Last Activity:08-03-2009 8:43 AM
Posted in thread: kenmore washing machine on 08-03-2009 at 07:59 AM
That's why I love Kenmore appliances...you can get your own parts and fix it yourself at a very
reasonable price. Just remember to unplug the appliances first before fishing around!
Posted in thread: Pet urine smell in subfloor - carpet it out on 08-03-2009 at 07:53 AM
Hi! I know this is a month after you asked your question, but if you are still working with the
problem, here is what worked for me.I tried all the liquid stain/odor removers and all they did
Posted in thread: Garden Window Leak on 08-03-2009 at 07:47 AM
Hi everyone! It was a rainy weekend here in Philadelphia and my garden window started leaking.
I have had the window for about 6 years now, no problems until this Sunday. I found a pool of
water on th...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice